1. What is the $600 “buy-down” and who is eligible?
a. The $600 buy-down is an incentive that ONLY applies to auto store and service dealer customers. Warehouse personnel and vendors are excluded from the buy-down.
2. Is there any way of our knowing how many buy-down rooms may be available at any given time?
a. At this time, we will announce the number of available spots monthly until we get below 400. Once under 400 rooms, we will announce it weekly in the staff news.
3. Is there a deadline for giving up rooms?
a. Once you commit to the buy-down rooms, you own them unless we can resell them to another member. If we cannot, it is your obligation to pay for the rooms. There is no set date, as you have the responsibility of the rooms unless we can resell them for you.
4. How will members be billed for their $100 contribution for auto store and service dealer customers?
a. Jan Larson will be pulling reports monthly from July through December. You will be invoiced monthly for those customers who have signed up to attend the Convention.
5. Where can I locate the pricing details?
a. Go to
and click on Pricing and you will locate the pricing under pricing details.
6. When is final payment due?
a. Final payment is due no later than 12/1/2017.
7. I need to make a name change and unable to do so online. Who do I contact?
a. Call Customer Service toll free at 800-310-7554. International registrants, please call 240-439-2554 or E-mail Customer Service at
8. I have forgotten my password to log into registration. How do I reset my password?
a. Easy. Go to
and click on “REGISTER”. Click on “REGISTER NOW” and follow through. When you are at the dashboard page simply click on “EDIT AN EXISTING RECORD”. There is a link that allows you to check “FORGOT PASSWORD”.
For WD FAQs,